Kalman Floor Company has installed floors in all types of industrial facilities from ice arenas to food distribution warehouses to waste management facilities.
- Aerostructure – Vought Aircraft – For this 334,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing plant, Kalman Floor Company was called upon to install a Seamless Concrete® (SC®) slab with a special, light-reflective monolithic finish.
- Beverage Industry – Coca-Cola – In 2007, we were pleased that Coca-Cola selected Kalman to install another 33,000 square feet of SC® Monorock® as an addition to one of their East Coast warehouses.
- Cold Storage – VersaCold – In 2006, responding to greater demand on the port’s distribution facilities, Versacold decided to expand its grocery distribution facilities. They wanted a Kalman Floor Company premium grocery distribution warehouse floor.
- Grocery Distribution – Bruno’s Inc. – World’s Largest Post-Tensioned Slab on Ground – Kalman Floor Company is proud to have the distinction of installing the world’s largest post-tensioned slab on ground at the time of installation.
- Meat Packing – Smithfield Foods – Kalman Floor Company installed its specialty Seamless Concrete® floor system in Smithfield’s new facility. This system provided a floor that’s durable, non-dusting, and virtually seamless.
- Floor Rehabilitation – Price Choppers – “This was a 70-year-old floor and we had to remove the yellow epoxy painted stripes and then fix the large cracks in the floor before we could begin to polish it.”
- Resurface – Lonestar Plastics – In 2005, LoneStar purchased an existing Alabama warehouse and remodeled it to meet their exacting standards. Part of the requirement was a superior floor that could stand up to the abuse of a busy manufacturing operation.
- Wagner Equipment – Kalman AP® Topping, Kalman SC® and Kalman Monorock® – In 1981 Wagner Equipment built a new facility for its operations in Aurora, Colorado. They needed a quality floor that would be durable, easy to clean, self-polishing and abrasion resistant.
- Waste Management – Monterey MRF – In 1996, the city of Monterey, California built a materials recovery facility (MRF). They chose Kalman Floor Company to install a durable, abrasion-resistant, long-lasting floor.